Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well, I took the plunge...

I did it!!!! It's a BIG week in the Hill household. Bryan created one and I jumped on board as well..... This is sooooo exciting! Hopefully, you'll experience some laughs, some advice (sarcasm), some parenting questions, some homeschool info, some yummy recipes, and mostly seeing that I totally am SOLD OUT for CHRIST and pray that I show that by my words and actions! Please share with me on this new road to whatever is ahead! If it's God that's driving, FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you, this is awsome, this will be the greatest blog ever, that trip I just took in cyberland was fun, learned a lot..big hugs..love u..Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I'm so proud of you...maybe ill let you write a chapter in my book one day : ) I love you!

    ReplyDelete