Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Utility and Kitchen Room.....

Ok... What a chore tonight was in cleaning the utility and kitchen rooms at the church. Made me realize how much I dreaded doing this chore so much until the moment we finished cleaning it, I was so incredibly relieved that it was done and felt great about it.

So, that made me realize that it's really the same thing I do when it involves getting into the word plus praying and having faith that God hears and answers my prayers on his timing of course. I find myself knowing it NEEDS to be done but dread doing it as I've said before yet when I do, I feel so good after I've done it. So, in a dramatic way of sounding, I feel complete.

Now, I can only imagine if I know how good I feel after going to the one and only open arms that I can trust all of the time through my ugliest of times and my happiest, then God must love me unconditionally and willingly to allow his child come to him. Even when I "dread" doing it sometimes and actually think of it as a chore at times.

BTW..... I've been at Bryan's band practice forever tonight while they're getting the new sound board set up and I'd be a terrible person not inviting you to come out Sunday to thecitychurch at 10:30. If you are looking for a church home and want somewhere that you can walk in just the way you are, come see me there!!!

Love you people as much as a freshly cleaned house : )

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment